Rose has always had a passion for art ever since she was a child. She's done drawing, painting, ceramics, jewelry designing; but now she's focused on her new hobby in Digital Art. Rose is a self-taught artist in this area, and she aims to learn more and refine her skills.
Ever since she joined deviantArt, Rose has been approached by people who were interested in her freelance services in Photomanipulation. Rose offers licensing of her works for book and cd covers at reasonable prices, and does accept photomanipulation commissions. If you are also interested, you can send her a private note or contact her by email.
GUIDELINES FOR COMMISSIONS
A commissin is like a collaboration. Both of us must take part in it. To start things as smoothly as possible, please answer to all these questions:
-Do you have a website?
- What kind of commission do you want? (e.g. book/ebook cover?)
-Can you describe your commission to me?
- Can you show me images for inspiration?
- What's the time frame I'm given to complete it?
- Will you be able to stay in contact with me in the course of our collaboration?
- Are you willing to run with the expenses for any resources I might have to purchase to create your piece?
- Are you willing to pay me the first half at the beginning, and the other half before I give you the high resolution files at the end?
- Will you credit me (and maybe the model too)?